- Why we need different forms of movement
- Parts of people and things that move
- How people and things move
Here was a little brainstorming session about how we as people move and what we use each of our movements for. We drew around Sam and then labeled around him what we use our bodies for and which parts of our bodies are moving.
Alex was our photographer during this activity and he has commented on each of the pictures that he took. Click play to hear what he has to say!
- We move our heads so we can look behind us and say 'yes' and 'no'
- We move our eyes so that we don't bump into things!
- We move our mouths so we can talk and eat
- We move our hands so we can write and eat with spoons
- We also use our hands to brush our teeth
- We use our legs and feet to dance, jump, run and walk
Life would most definitely be very difficult if we couldn't move different parts of our body!